Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut raisin cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Raisin Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coconut Raisin Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Cookies & More Delivered To Your Door. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. These Coconut and Raisin Cookies are soft in the middle, chewy on the edges and so so tasty!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut raisin cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Raisin Cookies:
- Get 56 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare 75 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 114 g all-purpose flour
- Take 2 g (1/2 tsp) baking powder
- Take 50 g desiccated coconut / unsweetened shredded coconut
- Prepare 35 g raisins
- Get 1/8 tsp table salt
- Take 30 – 45 g (2 – 3 tbsp) milk
Soft, buttery, chewy cookies loaded with old fashioned oats, coconut flakes and raisins. If you enjoy coconut flakes in recipes, try our Chocolate Chip Coconut Cake Bars or the Layered Cake with Almonds and Coconut. In a large bowl cream together butter, shortening, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Steps to make Coconut Raisin Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl clean as needed.
- Sieve in flour and baking powder. Add coconut and raisins. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon (15 g) of milk and mix. Add more milk until the dough is softer and more pliable. It should be easily formed into a ball but not tacky.
- Cover it in the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop 1 tablespoon of the batter (about 15 grams). Round it into a ball with your palms, then press slightly to flatten it (about ½-inch thick). These cookies do not spread during baking so they can be spaced quite closely on the tray.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Bake in a preheated. the nutritional value. Bake in a preheated. the nutritional value. Flour absorbs varying amounts of moisture. little flour or oatmeal until the consistency is just . shortening or organic coconut oil for the butter. The cookies should be just lightly browned around the edges. If you prefer crunchy cookies, simply add an additional minute or two and bake the cookies until they are a darker golden color.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coconut raisin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com