Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chili over pasta (quick and easy meal). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Serve with garlic bread and a green salad for a no-fuss weeknight meal. This is an easy, inexpensive, white clam sauce. Try it over any kind of pasta; lemon pepper linguine.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- Make ready 1 lb Ground Beef, Turkey would work too
- Prepare 2 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- Prepare 1 can Kidney Beans (14 oz.)
- Make ready 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
Ancho chiles (dried poblano chili peppers) are distinctively Mexican. Remove with a slotted spoon to the bowl with the garlic. Do not over-cook the chiles or. This chili lime chicken and sweet potato dish by Sweet Peas and Saffron.
Instructions to make Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain.
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans.
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes.
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice.
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika.
So quick and easy to customize! “Easy alfredo! Boil a pasta of your choice, then melt some butter in a pan and sauté some minced garlic, add evaporated milk and parmesan, throw in your pasta, and boom, you have a. This one pot pasta is the ultimate comfort food. With so many variations of this easy-to-make meal, you’ll stay full and satisfied until it’s springtime again. Give your spread a little Midwestern flair by serving your chili over a bowl of spaghetti, two-way style!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com