Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, green curry baked chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Add chicken breast slices, stirring until coated. While chicken is cooking, place baby corn and bamboo shots in a small saucepan, cover with water, and place over high heat. Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Take 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Get 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- Get 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Take 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Prepare Zest from 1 lime
Chicken breasts are marinated, then pan-seared and finished in a basil coconut curry sauce. They’re served alongside a veggie stir-fry — made here with broccoli, cabbage, and shiitake mushrooms. A sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes adds a touch of heat throughout. The Best Boneless Chicken Breast Curry Recipes on Yummly
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Discard bay leaf and put mixture through a food processor or food mill and process to a fine texture. If necessary, add more chicken broth to just reach pouring consistency.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com