Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, so soft buttered mochi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
So Soft Buttered Mochi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. So Soft Buttered Mochi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook so soft buttered mochi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make So Soft Buttered Mochi:
- Take Mochi cut into rectangles
- Get to 10 grams Butter
- Get Plain flour
- Prepare Sugar
- Get Salt
- Take Egg yolk
- Prepare Katakuriko
Instructions to make So Soft Buttered Mochi:
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add mochi into the boiling water and simmer until soft. When done, strain excess water away from the mochi.
- Place the butter on the drained mochi to melt. Add flour, sugar, and salt. Mix briskly.
- Once mixed, add in the yolk. Combine and mix briskly. Line a Tupperware container with a sheet of plastic wrap, and dust the surface of the wrap with katakuriko.
- Using a spatula, transfer the buttered mochi into the tupperware box. Coat the surface with katakuriko, and smooth it out using the backside of a spoon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food so soft buttered mochi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com