Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Find Lasagna Slow Cooker in Kindle Store on Amazon. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Start with a skillet and finish with a slow cooker.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker lasagna using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Make ready Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take 1 lb. ground beef
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 can (29 oz.) tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes)
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Take Pinch granulated sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp. each dried parsley, dried basil
- Get 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Prepare To taste salt and pepper
- Get Cheesy Filling:
- Prepare 1 container (15 oz.) Ricotta Cheese
- Take 1 large egg
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Take 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Make ready 1 tsp. dried basil
- Take Pinch salt and pepper
- Prepare Other things you need:
- Get 6-8 lasagna noodles (not oven ready)
- Make ready 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
I make my mom’s awesome homemade spaghetti sauce for the sauce, but you could use any bottled marinara sauce you like. Add a little sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Lasagna:
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed.
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can.
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over.
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately.
Add a third of the cheese. Slow Cooker Lasagna Slow Cooker Lasagna is one of a bunch of recent slow cooker pasta dishes we’ve been enjoying at home. Heat the slow cooker if necessary. Tip in the meat and break it down with a wooden spoon, stirring until it browns. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com