Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chilled carbonara with poached egg. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilled Carbonara with Poached Egg is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chilled Carbonara with Poached Egg is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilled carbonara with poached egg using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Carbonara with Poached Egg:
- Get 70 grams Pasta
- Get 1 Poached egg (chilled)
- Prepare 4 pieces Cured ham
- Get 3 tbsp ♦ Heavy cream (or soy based)
- Take 1 tbsp ♦ Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ♦ Salt
- Make ready 1 generous amount ♦ Black pepper
Steps to make Chilled Carbonara with Poached Egg:
- Cook the pasta in salted (not listed) boiling water.
- In a bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Strain the cooked pasta in a colander, rinse under water to cool it down, and drain.
- Add the pasta into the bowl from Step 2 and toss together.
- Transfer the pasta onto a plate, sprinkle over on the bite-sized cured ham, and top it with the poached egg. Lastly sprinkle on some black pepper and parmesan cheese (not listed).
- Enjoy it by breaking the poached egg.
- It’s delicious to toss it all up.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilled carbonara with poached egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com