Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple springy okonomiyaki made with leftover rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple springy okonomiyaki made with leftover rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice:
- Prepare 2 large heaping bowls of rice Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 10 stalks Green onions
- Take 4 cm Carrot
- Make ready 1 Pork
- Prepare 1 packages Bonito flakes
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Get Toppings:
- Make ready 1 Okonomiyaki sauce, Mayonnaise, bonito flakes, aonori
Instructions to make Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice:
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add in the minced green onions and carrots, bonito flakes, and soy sauce, and mix together. Lightly pre-boiling the carrots is a good idea.
- Add the rice to Step 1, and mix it up so that there is no inconsistency.
- Coat a heat pan with oil, add in half of the ingredients from Step 2, arrange into a round shape, and add the pork on top after coating it with salt and pepper.
- Flip it over once the back side has crisped, and cook the other side in the same manner.
- After cooking, add your favorite toppings, and you’re done!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple springy okonomiyaki made with leftover rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com