Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread:
- Get 500 g flour
- Prepare 150 ml warm water
- Make ready 150 ml warm milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp yeast
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp olive/vege oil
Bread is always the same…mix, rise. Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there Homemade pita bread is the best, soft, pillowy and easy to make. Use this bread for your falafel, ful. Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air.
Steps to make Pita bread:
- In a bowl mix the flour, salt and yeast. Add in the oil, warm milk and warm water. knead till its smooth
- Set aside and let it rest/rise for an hour. Divide the dough into 5/6 and roll each piece into a ball
1. Roll out each at a time and place on a preheated medium heat pan, cook for 2/3minutes on each side. When you flip each flatbread it should rise/puff to make a pocket in the middle. After cooking brush each bread with oil/ butter and cover.
- I made a beef kebab pita pocket with my bread.enjoy
Stack cooked breads on a plate; when cool I tried making pita bread in the past and every time I failed miserably so of course I was skeptical that I. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com