Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach dip and pita toasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For the dip: Drain spinach and press out as much water as possible. Combine the spinach, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and half and half in a medium bowl and mix well. The perfect do it yourself Spinach Dip!
Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spinach dip and pita toasts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts:
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped jalapeños
- Make ready 3/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Get 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Take 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- Get 2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup half and half
- Make ready 2 tsp lemon pepper
- Take 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Take 6 pita bread loaves
Serve warm with pita toasts (below). This hot spinach dip is a blend of cooked spinach, three types of cheese and seasonings, all baked together to melted cheesy perfection. An easy make-ahead party snack that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. Grab the pita chips, but beware—everyone is going to want you to share this crowd-pleasing dip.
Instructions to make Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts:
- In medium bowl, mix first seven ingredients together.
- Pour into a buttered oven-proof dish.
- Bake 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
- For pita toasts (last four ingredients), in saucepan, stir lemon pepper and cumin into melted butter.
- Halve pita breads; with tip of knife, open up each half into 2 pieces. Cut each piece into a triangle shape.
- Dip into butter mixture and place on broiler pan. Broil until crisp.
- Serve warm with dip. Enjoy!
These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. I know it’s been a while. With the New Year comes new resolutions and ALL of the healthy eating which isn’t exactly what shows up a lot on this blog. White Bean Dip with Seasoned Pita ChipsTraveling PhotoBlogger. olive oil, olive oil, black pepper, black Creamy Spinach Artichoke DipMamaGourmand. Add the cream cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and lemon zest and season with Tabasco.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach dip and pita toasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com