Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my masterpiece taco rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Masterpiece Taco Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Masterpiece Taco Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my masterpiece taco rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Masterpiece Taco Rice:
- Get Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend)
- Take Onions (minced)
- Prepare Oil
- Take ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take ★ Ketchup
- Make ready ★Soy sauce
- Make ready ★ Curry powder
- Take ★Pepper
- Make ready sized Tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- Take Lettuce (cut into squares)
- Get Thin stripped cheese
- Make ready bowls Cooked rice
- Get Salsa
Instructions to make My Masterpiece Taco Rice:
- Chop the tomatoes and lettuce into squares, and mince the onions.
- Make the taco meat. Oil the pan, and cook the beef ground meat and onions. Once it’s cooked, combine all the ★ ingredients, and cook on medium heat to evaporating the water. Transfer to a dish once the mixture begins to feel heavy.
- Layer on a dish in the order of rice, taco meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. You could shred the lettuce, but chopping into squares are easier to eat.
- Add salsa on top, and serve.
- I tried making salsa sauce. It’s very good, and I recommend it very much!! See – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155293-easy-salsa
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my masterpiece taco rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com