Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy gratin-style onion and cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Gratin-style Onion and Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Gratin-style Onion and Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy gratin-style onion and cabbage using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gratin-style Onion and Cabbage:
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 200 grams Cabbage
- Make ready 50 grams Bacon or ham
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Make ready 100 ml Water
- Prepare 4 tbsp ◎ Ketchup
- Get 1 tbsp ◎ Mayonnaise
- Take 1 ◎ Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese
Instructions to make Easy Gratin-style Onion and Cabbage:
- Chop the onion in half, lengthwise, then slice crosswise thinly. Shred the cabbage into slightly wide strips. Cut the bacon into thin strips.
- Heat mayonnaise (1 tablespoon) in a pan and add onions. Sauté until wilted and translucent.
- Add the bacon and cabbage into the pan at step 2 and stir fry quickly. Add water and steam.
- When the liquid has almost reduced, season with ◎ ingredients.
- Transfer the ingredients in step 4 to a heatproof plate and spread it out. Scatter cheese and microwave (3 minutes at 500W) until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Serve while hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy gratin-style onion and cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com