Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Get Wheat flour -1+1/2cup
- Prepare Salt -1/2 t.sp
- Take Baking powder – 1 t.sp
- Get Sugar – 1 tb.sp
- Prepare Warm water to make dough
- Make ready For Hummus –
- Get Chickpea boiled -1cup
- Prepare Tahini paste – 1tb.sp
- Get Cumin – 1/2 t sp
- Make ready Lemon juice 2 tb.sp
- Take Salt -1/2 t.sp
- Get Olive oil -2 tb.sp
- Take Chilled water – 2 tb.sp
- Prepare For Salad-
- Get Tomato, cucumber, capsicum,carrot, cottage cheese. -2 tb sp.each
- Make ready Mint chutney
- Make ready Oil 2 tb.sp
Instructions to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Mix flour,salt, baking powder, sugar and warm water to make soft dough.
- Rest it for an hour.
- Blend all the ingredients of Hummus in a mixer kar until smooth.
- Cut all the vegetables and cottage cheese into small pieces.
- After an hour,knead the dough for a min.and divide into 10 equal balls.
- Take a ball,roll it into a chapati,brush it with oil and sprinkle flour over it,make a potli and again roll it app.5″ diameter.
- Heat a tawa or pan,cook all the chapatis from both sides on medium flame.
- Cool and cut the chapatis into halves.(You will get 2 pita pockets when you cut a chapati from the centre)
- Fill the pita pocket with,salad pour some mint chutney and Hummus.
- You have many options for filling these pita pockets such as sprouts, seeet corn etc.
- Enjoy your healthy yet yummy 😋 pita pocket.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com