Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy alfredo bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Results for your search in United States EASY ALFREDO BAKE — Classic Alfredo sauce is combined with linguine and baked to perfection in this crowd-pleasing recipe! If you’re looking for a simple, easy dish that the whole family will love, look no further than this Easy Alfredo Bake. How To Make Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake.
Easy Alfredo Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Alfredo Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Take 1 lb cooked chicken breast – sliced
- Prepare 8 oz button mushrooms – sliced
- Make ready 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Take 16 oz fettuccine noodles
- Take 1 (22 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- Get 1 (16 oz) container cottage cheese
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 1 tsp dried basil
- Get 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
This easy cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is super hearty main, packed with flavor, rich and creamy. It’s made with a handful of simple ingredients but delivers on deliciousness, perfect for hectic weeknights. Easy to make with basic ingredients, but packed with flavor. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Instructions to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside.
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander.
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
MEGA CREAMY CHICKEN ALFREDO BAKE IS ABOUT TO BECOME A NEW FAMILY FAVORITE! This Chicken Alfredo Bake is your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe in creamy casserole form. Hearty pasta gets tossed with luscious Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken then layered with a hidden layer of provolone cheese and sour cream that melts when baked for a ridiculous amount of velvety creamy, cheesy gooey goodness! How to Make a Healthy Alfredo Sauce. For a lighter version of Alfredo sauce, try making a roux with one tablespoon each butter and flour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com