Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kimchi miso hot pot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kimchi Miso Hot Pot is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Kimchi Miso Hot Pot is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kimchi miso hot pot using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Miso Hot Pot:
- Prepare 5 tbsp Kimchi base
- Take 2 tbsp ●Miso
- Get 2 tbsp ●Sake
- Get 2 tbsp ●Mirin
- Get 700 ml ●Water
- Make ready 2 tsp ●Chicken stock granules
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 150 grams Pork
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 1 Whatever vegetables in your fridge
Instructions to make Kimchi Miso Hot Pot:
- Heat sesame oil (not listed) in a pot, and fry the sliced garlic. When fragrant, add the pork and onion, and stir-fry. When it’s mostly cooked through, add the kimchi base, and continue stir-frying.
- Add the ● ingredients to Step 1. When it starts to boil, skim the scum, and add your preferred vegetables. Cabbage, Chinese cabbage, Chinese chives, mushrooms, etc, to your liking! (I added cabbage, bean sprouts, lion’s mane mushrooms, tofu, and carrot in the photo).
- It’s also tasty with Chinese chives. Rice porridge at the end is also delicious!
- I used chicken wings, Chinese cabbage, onions, and carrots. It made a great dashi soup. I used 1 1/2 onions, so the soup became a little sweet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food kimchi miso hot pot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com