Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is one of the best recipe. Plus it can be made sweet or savory and I give instructions for adding blueberries, walnuts, or chocolate chips! Zucchini is a keto staple as it can be turned into all sorts of things like pasta noodles, taco shells, etc.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts:
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter softened
- Make ready 3/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- Make ready 5 large eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Get 4 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Get 2 cups zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed
A low carb and keto-friendly version of classic zucchini quick bread. This bread is tender, moist and sweet. It’s a great way to use up zucchini,. I added walnuts to the top of the bread to give it some texture.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts:
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well.
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts.
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean.
You can also mix walnuts directly into the cake. Then, whisk the zucchini into the bowl with the eggs. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended. Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread. Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com