Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ginger chicken takikomi gohan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger chicken takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Make ready Chicken *thigh fillets recommended, cut into small pieces
- Get finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Make ready Soy Sauce *plus extra after rice is cooked
- Make ready Mirin
- Take Sesame Oil
- Get (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Asian Mushrooms *optional
- Prepare *Note: This time I added some Shimeji
- Make ready Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger for topping
Steps to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, fine strips of Ginger and Sesame Oil, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. – *Note: Chicken Mince can be used.
- Wash Rice a few times and place it in the rice cooker. Add water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle Salt over and gently stir.
- Add Asian Mushrooms if you use any, and Chicken pieces with all liquid, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, and loosen and mix gently.
- Place some Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger on top and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger chicken takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com