Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cherry blossom viewing bento 2013. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cherry blossom viewing bento 2013 using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013:
- Make ready Spinach & sesame dressing
- Get Potato salad
- Prepare Nebaneba salad
- Prepare using 2 servings of chicken Karaage fried chicken
- Prepare Chikuzen-ni
- Make ready Salmon & mushroom butter stir-fry
- Make ready mince worth Simmered hamburgers
- Take eggs’ worth Dashimaki tamago (2 types)
- Take Edamame
- Make ready Chilli Prawns
- Make ready Cucumber wrapped in chikuwa
- Take Asparagus wrapped in bacon
- Get using 600 grams cooked rice 3-colour onigiri rice balls
- Get Strawberries & oranges
Steps to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013:
- Prepare the salad, marinade the karaage, prawns, and burgers the night before.
- In the morning, fry the hamburgers, deep fry the karaage, and cool the prawns in chili sauce, etc. You don’t need to do any cutting or prep so it should be pretty easy to get it all done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cherry blossom viewing bento 2013 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com