Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This easy tofu ramen recipe features crispy pan-fried tofu and a slurpable miso broth! It’s a delicious plant based dinner recipe. Ramen is a traditional Japanese dish of broth and wheat noodles (here’s a Ramen Guide for more).
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱:
- Prepare 21 cup vegetable stock
- Make ready 100 g rice noodles
- Take 1 pack Enoki mushrooms
- Prepare 1 pack pea snaps
- Take Half block medium firm tofu – cut up in 4cm cube shape
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready Sauce base
- Get 2 tbsp mirin
- Get 2 tbsp soysauce
- Take 1 tbsp sake or chinese cooking wine
- Make ready 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Get 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready Garnish
- Get Japanese chilli called Shichimi Togarashi or can use normal chilli flakes
- Prepare Radish/grated carrot
- Get Coriander
Herby noodles, chile oil and crisp tofu come together in this spicy, filling bowl that will disappear before you know it But the component parts are Arrange the tofu on top of the noodles, or mix them in so that the cubes hide like little treasures. For extra flair, garnish with additional sesame seeds and. These rice noodles with herbs, cucumbers, & crispy tofu are delicious and refreshing. Those noodles were so. damn. good.
Steps to make Crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱:
- Put some veggies stock in a medium high heat saucepan and leave it to boil.
- On the other pan, heat on, add cooking oil until medium heat. Pan try tofu and turn them all over until all sides crisped up. Take it out on a plate
- Back to saucepan, season your soup with sauce base ingredients. You can add more sauces if prefer
- Add noodles, Enoki mushrooms and pea snaps, stir well for a few more minutes
- Serve it in a noodle bowl topped up with Japanese chilli flakes- Shichimi Togarashi, radish, coriander or can add shredded carrot too. Add crispy tofu before served
But if they knew how tasty this crispy tofu is atop a bed of tender rice noodles, they’d be running for the dinner table. Our secret weapon is the heavenly mixture of tamarind and Sriracha. Tamarind is an ingredient common in South Asian cooking that’s remarkable for its combination of sweet and sour all. Today, I’m showing you how to make one of my favorite dishes that I have over and over: Crispy Ramen Noodles, on this episode of Old Nerd Kitchen. Add the drained rice noodles, prepared sauce, and fried tofu cubes back to the skillet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy tofu and rice noodles ramen 🍜 🌱 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com