Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ginger chicken takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger chicken takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 250-300 g Chicken *thigh fillets recommended, cut into small pieces
- Take 2 tablespoons finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Get 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce *plus extra after rice is cooked
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Take 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare Asian Mushrooms *optional
- Take *Note: This time I added some Shimeji
- Prepare Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger for topping
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, fine strips of Ginger and Sesame Oil, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. – *Note: Chicken Mince can be used.
- Wash Rice a few times and place it in the rice cooker. Add water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle Salt over and gently stir.
- Add Asian Mushrooms if you use any, and Chicken pieces with all liquid, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, and loosen and mix gently.
- Place some Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger on top and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ginger chicken takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com