![Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your Breakfast Has Never Tasted So Good! Try Our Delicious Breakfast Recipes Today. They’re gluten-free, vegan, and make a perfect snack for any time of the day!
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Take 2 bananas
- Get 1 1/2 cups oats
- Make ready 1/3 c mini chocolate chips
Not only do I get to eat cookies for breakfast, but these are such healthy. When it comes to breakfast, I used to always think I was oatmeal, sweet bread, or a pancake kind of guy. HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL BANANA COOKIES. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Mash bananas with fork
- Add in oats, mix with fork
- Fold in chocolate chips
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins)
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days.
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. – These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. – Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options.
Mix the oats and vanilla extract into the banana. Scoop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet in rounded tablespoons. Let cool on a wire rack. Gluten-free, fat-free, free from added sugar, low calorie and taste amazing! You can eat these delicious cookies without guilt!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com