Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy natto & avocado rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Can natto look and taste good? Natto is one of the remaining acquired tastes of Japanese cuisine. To make both the stickiness and overall flavor easier to enjoy, this spicy natto on bed of spinach and.
Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy natto & avocado rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 serving Cooked Rice
- Make ready 1 container Natto *with sauce and mustard
- Make ready 1/2-1 teaspoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Get Sesame Oil
- Take 1/2-1 Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping
- Make ready 1/2 Avocado *cut into small pieces
- Prepare 3-4 cm Cucumber *cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Edamame *optional
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready 1/4 sheet Nori *torn or shredded
Natto is a fermented soybean dish that is popular in Japan. This article explains why natto is Natto is incredibly nutritious and linked to various health benefits, which range from stronger bones to a. Hikiwari natto Natto made with chopped soybeans. Hoshi natto A dried natto, commonly eaten as a snack or as an ingredient in rice toppings.
Instructions to make Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), chopped Spring Onion and a few drops Sesame Oil, and mix well.
- Add Cucumber, Edamame and 1 pinch Salt, and mix to combine, then add Avocado.
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover with the Nattō mixture. Add some Toasted Nori and saved Spring Onion on top, and enjoy.
Sometimes mixed with spicy togarashi pepper. Ubiquitous in Japan, natto is virtually unknown elsewhere. Natto is the food that Japanese grannies always tell their grandchildren to eat because it is “good for you”, and many recent scientific. Natto is one of the world’s healthiest foods. It contains nattokinase, which helps to address one of the most overlooked problems in the development of heart disease and high blood pressure: hyperviscosity.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy natto & avocado rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com