Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rabbit and rice stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rabbit and Rice Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rabbit and Rice Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This is a lot of work to make but well worth it. It is an acquired taste dish; once hooked, you can’t get enough.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rabbit and rice stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rabbit and Rice Stew:
- Prepare whole rabbit, skinned and dressed
- Get baby carrots
- Get Celery stalks, chopped
- Prepare Yellow Onion, sliced
- Prepare Potatoes, cubed
- Get frozen chopped broccoli
- Prepare Chicken Broth
- Make ready Sm. Can Cream Chicken Soup
- Take Tbsps. Seasoning Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get Each Onion and Garlic Powder
- Get White Long Grain Rice
- Get Water
This rabbit stew is a savory combination of cut up rabbit, carrots, and potatoes. Red wine, along with a variety of aromatic vegetables, gives this stew a rich flavor. This recipe calls for a homemade seasoned salt, which is a combination of herbs such as thyme, marjoram, and dill weed as well as garlic and celery salt, onion powder, paprika. The crockpot method works just as well.
Instructions to make Rabbit and Rice Stew:
- In a large slow cooker add the rabbit and rest of ingredients except for the rice and 4 cups of water. Turn Slow Cooker on high and cook for 6-8 hours or til vegetables are tender and rabbit falls off bone. When done go through and try to remove all the bones and shred meat. Turn Slow Cooker down to keep warm setting.
- In a large saucepan add 4 cups water and 2 cups rice. Bring to boil on high stirring ever so often. Once to a boil turn down heat and let simmer til rice is soft. Turn heat off and let sit covered til ready to serve.
- In a serving bowl add some rice and ladle some rabbit stew over the rice serve with buttered crusty bread. Serve and enjoy 😉
Then I followed the directions to make the gravy and turned the crockpot on high. Served the rabbit with white rice and sliced French bread. Brown on one side then turn with kitchen tongs to brown on the other side. Remove the rabbit with kitchen tongs to a tray or platter lined with paper towels. Layer onion, potatoes, and carrots in bottom of a crock pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food rabbit and rice stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com