Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strained yogurt cold carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This version of carbonara is made with Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, turkey bacon, and angel hair pasta. Greek Yogurt Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This carbonara recipe has a Greek yogurt pasta sauce that is healthy, simple and delicious.
Strained Yogurt Cold Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Strained Yogurt Cold Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have strained yogurt cold carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strained Yogurt Cold Carbonara:
- Take 180 grams Spaghetti
- Get 5 strips Bacon (sliced)
- Get 100 ml Strained yogurt
- Prepare 50 ml Heavy cream or milk
- Prepare 2 Soft poached eggs
- Take 1 Salt
- Take 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Olive oil
- Take 1 Asparagus or other vegetable for color
Carbonara is classic Italian comfort food and this is our healthier twist on it. It still has the essential eggs and bacon (which we grilled instead of fried) Add the egg, yogurt and cheese mixture to the spaghetti, along with the bacon and stir briskly, so the eggs do not scramble. Calories in Strained Yogurt based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Strained Yogurt. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Strained Yogurt.
Steps to make Strained Yogurt Cold Carbonara:
- Cut the bacon into bite sizes and stir fry until golden brown.
- Combine the strained yogurt, heavy cream and bacon from Step 1, mix and chill in the refrigerator.
- Cook the spaghetti 1 minute longer than indicated on the package, and rinse under cold running water to firm the noodles up.
- Drain the spaghetti from Step 3 well, drizzle with olive oil, and toss with the sauce from Step 2. Season stronger than usual with salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- Transfer the carbonara from Step 4 to a plate, top with soft poached eggs, optionally garnish with asparagus, and serve. Mix in the soft poached eggs when you eat it.
The strained yogurt will look something like ricotta cheese or even thicker depending on how much whey is drained. Here is a simple recipe for delicious homemade yogurt using the cold-start method. Directions included for Instant Pot or not. A wide variety of strained yogurt options are available to you, such as flavor, form, and processing type. Plain, Whole Milk Greek-style Yogurt – Greek-style yogurt is one of the best options for a low-carb diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strained yogurt cold carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com