Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, macrobiotic: “fake” cucumber sushi rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macrobiotic: “Fake” Cucumber Sushi Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Macrobiotic: “Fake” Cucumber Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have macrobiotic: “fake” cucumber sushi rolls using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic: “Fake” Cucumber Sushi Rolls:
- Prepare rice bowl’s worth Brown rice
- Prepare of a thin cucumber Cucumber
- Prepare Umeboshi
- Take sheet Sushi nori seaweed
Instructions to make Macrobiotic: “Fake” Cucumber Sushi Rolls:
- Cut the sheet of seaweed in half. Cut the cucumber to the same length as the crosswise length of the sheet of seaweed. Cut it thinly or it will be hard to roll later. Take out the pit from the umeboshi and finely mince.
- Add the sliced nori seaweed to a sushi mat and on top of that, half of the cooked rice (about 80 g). With wet hands, push the rice down flat. Lay the sliced cucumber and umeboshi on top the rice and roll it whilst pressing the ends.
- Position the rolls with the seam side down and leave them to rest. Once the seaweed starts to tightened up, cut the roll into bite-sized pieces.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food macrobiotic: “fake” cucumber sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com