Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, deep fried sandwiched lotus root and chicken bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deep Fried Sandwiched Lotus Root and Chicken Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Deep Fried Sandwiched Lotus Root and Chicken Bento is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deep fried sandwiched lotus root and chicken bento using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Fried Sandwiched Lotus Root and Chicken Bento:
- Make ready 100 grams Lotus root
- Make ready 35 grams Ground chicken
- Take 1/2 tsp ★Grated ginger
- Get 1 tbsp ★Finely chopped green onion
- Get 1/2 tsp ★Soy sauce
- Take 1 dash ★Pepper
- Make ready 1 Katakuriko
- Take 1 dash Salt
- Get 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Deep Fried Sandwiched Lotus Root and Chicken Bento:
- Peel the lotus root and cut into 5 mm thick slices. Soak in water.
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and mix well until sticky.
- Drain the lotus roots and coat with katakuriko. Put the mixture from Step 2 between slices of lotus root. Coat each sandwich with katakuriko again.
- Deep fry in 180 °C oil until browned. Cool, and pack into a bento box. Sprinkle with salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food deep fried sandwiched lotus root and chicken bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com