Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Baked ground lamb kofta patties, flavored with warm Mediterranean spices, served on Greek pita with fresh veggies and hummus spread. Make it for an easy dinner, or setup a make-your-own-sandwich bar for your next party! See it step-by-step on TheMediterraneanDish.com #SabraSpreads.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- Prepare 1 chopped Lettuce
- Get 2 diced fresh tomatoes
- Take Hummus
- Prepare 16 oz chickpeas
- Get 1 salt
- Get 1 pepper
- Take 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 fresh basil
- Take 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Make ready 2 fresh lemons juice
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1/2 beef bouillon
- Prepare Ground Lamb
- Get 1 lb Ground Lamb
- Prepare 1/2 onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 coconut oil
- Get 2 tsp Berbere powder
- Prepare 2 tsp curry
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 4 oz red wine
- Get Olive Pate
- Prepare 6 oz green olives
- Make ready 6 oz black olives
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Take 6 fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp choppe fresh parsley
- Take 1 salt, pepper, EVOO
Homemade pita is easy, and much better than most of what you can buy. It’s great grilled with za’atar, a spice Everyone is familiar with hummus. The creamy chickpea puree is a staple in the Middle East. Our Persian ground meat and onion kebabs are similar, made with ground lamb and sirloin.
Steps to make Mediterranean Pita Dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate.:
- cover the chickpeas in cold water, let rest in a bowl for 7-8 hours
- Drain chickpeas. In a pot cover them in water, add the half bouillon, bring to quick boil, then turn heat to low and cook about 30 minutes, until tender. Drain them, save about 4 oz. of the water and let rest at room temperature. This can be done on advance
- In a blender, add the chickpeas and all the ingredients for the hummus. Add the cooking water as needed to reduce thickness. Careful with the olive oil, add a little at a time, blend and keep going. Hummus should be thick but not a dense paste. Refrigerate about 30 minutes
- Now that you are done with the hummus, do the same to make the olive pate: blend the ingredients, and carefully drizzle olive oil into it. If you pour the oil too fast, the pate will break. Pate should be thinly grounded, not a paste, and moist with oil. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Looking good, now onto the lamb. Heat a pan, add about 3/4 tablespoon of coconut oil, saute the onion over medium to high heat. After 3 minutes add the minced garlic clove. After a minute add the lamb, stir. Add all the spices to the lamb. Now the lamb should get brown quickly, but it looks like it needs some liquid. Hence, the red wine, pour it and let evaporate, a few minutes.
- Time to serve: I like to quickly heat the pita bread tom make it warm in a pan, no oil or butter, nothing. Just heat 30 seconds each side. In separate serving bowls place the lettuce, the tomatoes and the pate. In large serving plate, place the ground lamb in the center, surround it with the hummus, add a couple of basil leaves to garnish and open a good bottle of red wine. Buon appetito!
I made these pita sandwiches with some of the leftover bits from dinner salads and a batch of my Carrot Oat Breakfast Mediterranean Veggie Pita Sandwich. Mediterranean Grain Bowls Recipe with Lentils and Chickpeas. Rich lamb broth seasoned with layers of spices and herbs tops the buttery braised lamb and creamy chickpeas in this hearty stew. You’ll want to soak up every. Adding spicy sautéed ground lamb turns hummus into a fabulous main course.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mediterranean pita dinner, homemade: hummus, ground lamb and olive pate. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com