Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spaetzle with butter, fried onion, and gruyere cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaetzle with Butter, Fried Onion, and Gruyere Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spaetzle with Butter, Fried Onion, and Gruyere Cheese is something that I have loved my whole life.
Order Fried Onions online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Find Deals on Gruyère Cheese in Groceries on Amazon.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaetzle with butter, fried onion, and gruyere cheese using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaetzle with Butter, Fried Onion, and Gruyere Cheese:
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Make ready 2 tablespoons salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Get 4 large eggs
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Take 4 tablespoons butter
- Take 1 onion sliced
- Make ready 1 cup gruyere cheese (or any mountain cheese)
Spread the spaetzle in the dish and dot with the butter. Drop spaetzle through the holes of a sieve (see techniques by clicking on the Related Blog Post) into simmering water. Remove the spaetzle from the water with a strainer or slotted spoon. Sprinkle the top of the casserole with grated cheese and caramelized onion.
Instructions to make Spaetzle with Butter, Fried Onion, and Gruyere Cheese:
- Mix flour and spices in large bowl.
- Add eggs and milk to flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Let dough rest for 15 min.
- Push scoops of dough through spaetzle tool or large hole of cheese grater into pot of boiling water.
- When spaetzle floats, remove from water and set aside.
- In large pan, heat butter over medium-high heat.
- When butter is hot, add onion slices. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Using tongs, remove onions, leaving the butter in the pan.
- Add Spaetzle to butter and cook until browned.
- Remove pan from heat and add cheese. Mix until cheese is completely melted.
- Transfer spaetzle to serving dish and top with fried onions.
Return to the boil, stir several times and remove the spaetzle as they float to the surface with a slotted spoon. Drain and place half in a baking dish. Top with a bit of grated cheese and some of onions then the remaining spaetzle, the cheese and the onions. To make cheese spaetzle you first need half of my Easy German Spaetzle Recipe. When the spaetzle are done you can use them immediately or combine them with a little bit of butter and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to use them.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaetzle with butter, fried onion, and gruyere cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com