Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, moroccan pita bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Home » Food » Moroccan Recipes » Moroccan Breads » Batbout – Moroccan Pita Bread Recipe. Batbout is a flavorful, chewy Moroccan bread that cooks with a pocket just like pita bread. While Middle Eastern pita bread is baked in the oven, the Moroccan equivalent, batbout, is cooked stove top in a skillet or on a griddle.
Moroccan pita bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Moroccan pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan pita bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan pita bread:
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup semolina
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp dry yeast
It is easy to make and great to stuff for sandwiches or eating with your favorite dips. Spread some hummus over and about a tbsp of the Moroccan chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot! Khobz – Traditional Moroccan Bread, is served with almost every meal.
Steps to make Moroccan pita bread:
- Mix the yeast with a teaspoon of the sugar in a little warm water, keep aside until foamy.
- Combine the flour remaining sugar, salt, oil, water and yeast mixture and mix to form a soft manageable dough.
- Knead the dough lightly floured surface for about 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. If it’s too sticky add a little flour tbls at a time.Now the dough is smooth.
- Now divide the dough into 5 equal pieces and shape into balls. Cover the dough balls and rest for 1 to 2 hours.
- The balls is double in size. Now roll each ball with hand or rolling pin. Roll the dough into a medium thin layer. Place rolled balls to a tray and cover for 1/2 hour.
- Now heat up a pan to medium high heat and place a pita bread on the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process until don’t have any dough left. Serve with anything you want. Cut the pita bread and fill Mayonnaise, salad, cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella and sprinkle salt. Now is ready to serve.
- It’s a great sandwich bread.
When soup is cooked, add washed and chopped fresh spinach leaves and chopped fresh herbs. Stir in lemon juice and taste for salt. Beautifully spiced Moroccan Lamb Meatballs served with a Minted Yoghurt Sauce. If you opt out of pita bread pockets, consider these sides. Because the meatballs are heavily spiced, opt for sides with.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food moroccan pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com