Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tokyo-style sakura mochi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tokyo-style Sakura Mochi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tokyo-style Sakura Mochi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tokyo-style sakura mochi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tokyo-style Sakura Mochi:
- Take ★ Cake flour
- Get ★ Shiratamako
- Make ready ★ Sugar
- Prepare Water
- Get Red food coloring
- Take Koshi-an
- Make ready Salt-preserved cherry leaves
- Get Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Tokyo-style Sakura Mochi:
- Soak the cherry leaves in water to de-salt (10 to 60 minutes). Form the koshi-an into cylindrical balls.
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Add the water little by little while mixing so that no lumps form. Cover with plastic wrap and rest for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the red food coloring in water, and add it little by little to the batter while observing the color.
- Spread a little vegetable oil in a frying pan. Spread 2 tablespoons of batter at a time in the pan and cook over low heat. When the surface had dried out, flip over and cook the other side quickly.
- Put the cooked wrappers on a flat sieve to cool.
- Once the wrappers have cooled down, wrap them around the balls of koshi-an. Wrap with a cherry leaf that has been patted dry to finish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tokyo-style sakura mochi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com