Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arabian sweet rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabian sweet rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Arabian sweet rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
How to make Sweet rice with few steps that is liked by both Arabs and Indians. During festivals many people prepare the sweet. Kabsa Arabian Rice – Recipe and Video on how to make delcious frgrant Saudi rice with chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arabian sweet rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian sweet rice:
- Take 1 cup basmati rice, rinsed in cold water
- Get 1/4 cup date molasses (date syrup)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp saffron
- Make ready 1/4 tablespoon cardamom, freshly ground
- Get 1 teaspoon rose water
- Prepare to taste sea salt,
- Get 4 tablespoons butter, (or ghee,
- Get 1/4 cup mix dry fruits
This Saudi Arabian chicken kabsa (machbus) is a delicious and authentic main dish using simple Kabsa is a chicken and rice main course dish that is popular not just in Saudi Arabia but across the. Rice pudding is good the world around (and we have the recipes to prove it), but that’s only the beginning for this versatile grain. Barley, black sweet rice, brown sweet rice, green peas, short grain rice. Browse All Sweet rice flour Recipes. sweet rice powder. sticky rice flour. glutinous rice flour. mochiko. shiratamako. chawal ka atta (Hindi).
Instructions to make Arabian sweet rice:
- Combine, saffron, freshly ground cardamom and rose water in a small cup.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with sea salt to taste. Add the rice and boil uncovered for precisely 8 minutes, then drain.
- Mix the date molasses with the rice, then mix in the rose water mixture.
- Choose a medium sized heavy bottomed pot Melt the butter in it over medium heat. Add 2 Dry fruits and spatula-fulls of rice and mix with the butter, patting down to cover the bottom of the dish. Pile the reminder of the rice in a loose cone shape and poke a few holes in the rice with the spoon handle. Sprinkle a few tablespoons of water over the rice, then cover tightly.
- Place over medium low heat and let cook for 20-25 minutes. Dip the bottom of the pot in cold water for about 30 seconds, then invert the pot onto a serving platter.Garnish with dates and dry fruits.
Mochiko (sweet rice flour) is made from sweet rice, also known as glutinous rice. Despite its name, this rice has no gluten. Although not usually eaten like regular rice, sweet rice has gained recent popularity with gourmet cooks There are lots of growers producing sweet rice and I am not sure that I can tell a difference. Arabian dishes become even more popular in Dubai during Ramadan – specifically Arabian sweets. If you haven’t tried at least a few, you are missing out!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food arabian sweet rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com