Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Ouzi is a traditional Middle Eastern recipe, widely enjoyed during Ramadan. Although in many countries Ouzi refers to the baby lamb and to a dish of lamb. pig maw and chicken soup with pepper Liziqi Channel. পর্দা বিরিয়ানি – সুলতান সুলেমানের আমল থেকে আরব দেশের ভীষণ জনপ্রিয় একটি রেসিপি – Lamb Ouzi – قوزي.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao using 29 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao:
- Prepare 500 g mutton
- Make ready 1 medium onion sliced
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp sonf powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 6 cloves
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 12 black peppercorns
- Make ready 2 green cardamoms
- Get 1 tbsp green chillies paste
- Make ready 3 cups water
- Make ready 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1 medium onion sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp almond paste
- Take 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Get 3 cups maida
- Prepare 1.5 tsp yeast
- Get 2.5 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1.5 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Take 1/2 cup lukewarm water
Arabian & Turkish Special naan stuffed biryani Delicious Kofta biryani recipe for Eid festival Scarica subito la foto Arabic Ouzi Lamb Ricea Kind Of Traditional Arabian Rice Served With Lamb Shank Stuffed Lamb With Rice. Continua la ricerca nella raccolta di iStock di immagini stock royalty-free con foto di Agnello – Carne pronte per essere scaricate in modo semplice e rapido.
Steps to make Arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao:
- In a pot add 2 tbsp ghee. Fry onions until golden
- Add mutton, ginger garlic paste, green chillies paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all the sabut khara garam masala, salt, coriander powder, sonf powder and mix well.
- Cook for 5 more minutes then add adequate amount of water and cook until meat is tender
- Set aside the tender meat.
- Cook rice in the remaining stock of boiled mutton.
- Take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Fry one medium onion until golden. Add boiled meat to it.
- Add yoghurt and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add almond paste, salt, all spice powder, black pepper, little water and cook on high flame until oil separates.
- In a bowl add maida salt sugar yeast and oil. Add water gradually and knead a soft dough. Set aside for 2 hours
- Now roll out the dough in shape of a big roti. Put it in a deep bowl with dough sides hanging on bowl’s walls.
- Fill the dough with rice then mutton then some fried onion then again rice. Cover with the sides of dough by applying some milk on corners.
- Once properly sealed, flip over a baking dish. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough and enjoy hot rice😍
Najděte stock snímky na téma Horizontal Picture Arabian Ouzi Meal Consisting v HD a miliony dalších stock fotografií, ilustrací a vektorů bez autorských poplatků ve sbírce Shutterstock. Každý den jsou přidávány tisíce nových kvalitních obrázků. Serve chunks of lamb over ouzi rice. Top with beurre noisette and serve with yogurt. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabian ouzi rice/parda pilao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com