Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake baked oatmeal cups. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
With a Variety of Flavors, We Have a Bundt Cake Everyone Will Love. Bite-Sized Bundtinis to Full-Sized Bundt Cakes for the Entire Family. Delicious, healthy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups with raisins, pecans and shredded coconut.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook carrot cake baked oatmeal cups using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Get 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Get 1 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Get 1/8 tsp. salt
- Take 1 cup milk
- Take 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- Prepare 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Get 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Low in calories and high in protein and fiber. Includes step by step recipe video. These Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups are the perfect make ahead breakfast for Spring. Best of all, this oatmeal recipe is simple to customize and easily portable for busy mornings.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave.
Oatmeal is a big favorite around here. Oatmeal in the Instant Pot, baked oatmeal – my kids love them all. Pour batter evenly into each cup. If you want to make the baked oatmeal in muffin cups instead of a pan, just shorten the baking time. This is a great way to freeze Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal or have it as an extra-portable option on the go.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carrot cake baked oatmeal cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com