Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan ramen soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Ramen Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegan Ramen Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- Get 2 cups vegetable broth
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp tamari sauce
- Get 1 tsp miso paste
- Get 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare Half block extra firm tofu cut into cubes
- Make ready Vegan Ramen or rice noodles
- Make ready Half yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced
Steps to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions.
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry’ the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in.
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com