Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice. yummy and healthy. this rice dish has just a little bit of heat to it. awesome for lunch or dinner. can also be made with zucchini instead of yellow squash. :hungry So I thought, why not substitute yellow squash for pasta? All the ingredients can be prepared in advance and refrigerated until ready to cook. Zucchini Fritters “Pan-fried zucchini, yellow squash, and carrot cakes, with golden crispy edges and tender.
skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice:
- Take cooked brown rice
- Prepare yellow squash, diced
- Take onion, chopped
- Take eggs
- Get olive oil
- Take red pepper flake
- Prepare soy sauce, optional
- Make ready tomatoes, sliced thick for garnish
- Prepare salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare hot sauce for garnish, optiinal
OVEN-FRIED YELLOW SQUASH CHIPS.low in fat, high in fiber & healthy for YOU!! Fun, fast, and easy to make, yet delicious to eat!! Grow your own yellow squas. • The Acorn squash is green in color and it has longitudinal ridges on its surface. The newer varieties like Golden Acorn are yellow in color. • This winter squash belongs to the same species as yellow summer squash i.e.
Steps to make skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice:
- I always have cooked brown rice in the refrigerator. if you do not… cook 2 servings according to directions and set aside.
- chop and slice your veggies.
- heat your skillet and add your olive oil. carefully add your onion and allow to sautee for a few minutes. add your squash and continue to sautee for another few minutes. it’s all about how crispy or cooked you like your veggies.
- add your rice, salt and pepper to taste and your dash of red pepper flake. this is also where you would add the soy sauce if using it. stir well.
- add the eggs to the rice mixture and stir to incorporate. continue cooking, stirring constantly, until eggs are completely cooked. about another 5 minutes or so.
- divide in half and plate it with thick slices of fresh tomato and a splash of hot sauce.
Yellow squash includes a smooth-skinned, straightneck variety and a crookneck variety that is known for its curved neck and “lumpy” skin. Yellow squash is a vigorous grower and homeowners often only need a few plants. Butternut squash is known for its sweet, nutty taste. This winter squash produces medium-sized fruits with. Yellow squash is a delicious, healthy, and easy option for sides or salads.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food skye’s yellow squash & fried brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com