Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rao’s will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Don’t Forget To Try All Of Our Mouthwatering Recipes!
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts:
- Get Green onion
- Take heavy cream
- Make ready Lawry’s Season All Salt
- Prepare Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- Make ready Chicken Breast
- Prepare Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry)
- Get Garlic
- Make ready Oregano
- Get Sweet Basil
- Prepare Cayenne Pepper
- Get all-purpose flour
- Prepare (French’s) French fried onions
- Take ground black pepper
- Take grated parmesan cheese
- Get Campbell’s cream of chicken
The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat.
Steps to make Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts:
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn’t cut thin already. Set to the side.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side.
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side.
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt.
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them.
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix.
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides.
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil.
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell’s cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!
Italian Bread Crumbs (I used Homemade Italian Bread Crumbs) Crusted Parmesan Chicken Breasts Instructions. Trim the fat off each chicken breast. Rinse chicken, place in a strainer to drain. For a quicker process, you may dry them by patting each chicken breast with a. Yes — this dish is low carb, Keto-friendly, and high protein.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com