Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ivo coia’s baked walleye. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning. Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter.
Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ivo coia’s baked walleye using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye:
- Take 2 walleye fillets
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Take 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp blackening spice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp all purpose seasoning
- Make ready 1 box Italian breadcrumbs
Place fish fillets into shallow baking pan. Place mushrooms and onions over the top of fish, then spoon any remaining butter mixture over fish. Ultimate Walleye, Rice and Mushroom Bake Recipe. This walleye recipe is served best with a side of fresh bread and a salad.
Instructions to make Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye:
- Melt the butter. Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning.
- Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter.
- Spread the Italian breadcrumbs out on a large dish. Flop the walleye onto both sides of the bread crumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the fillet.
- Lay the walleye fillets on a broiling pan. Place small slivers of butter on top of the walleye.
- Broil the walleye for around 10 minutes or until it is baked to your liking. Then, take it out, let it cool a few minutes, and enjoy!
This walleye, rice and mushroom recipe is unique in that the rice is poured on top of the fillets prior to baking so the flavors can blend together in the oven. Place the fillets into the butter, skin-side-down. Sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and basil. Walleye is a freshwater fish commonly found in the United States and Canada. Similar in flavor to perch, walleye has a clean, relatively light taste, especially for a freshwater fish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ivo coia’s baked walleye recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com