Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef kebab pita pockets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slice the top off the pita pockets. Fill the pockets with the beef, couscous and yogurt cucumber mixture. Place on serving dishes and serve.
Beef kebab Pita pockets is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef kebab Pita pockets is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef kebab pita pockets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- Make ready Puffed pita bread
- Get Beef kebab
- Make ready Lettuce or cabbage
- Make ready Cucumber(sliced)
- Get Onions (sliced)
- Prepare Sliced tomato (optional)
- Make ready Mayonnaise sauce(mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce,mustard, salad cream,ketchup, garlic)
Roll up as tightly as you can without mushing up your sandwich, and wrap a piece of aluminum foil around bottom to catch any drips. Enjoy one of the best sandwiches. The pita bread only has a few clean ingredients and the tahini sauce is so creamy, yet has no dairy. I have loads of other healthy meal prep ideas for you to check out, so take a look I always tell people, if you are not sure the kebab is cooked through, just cut one in half.
Instructions to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- (Find recipe for pita bread and kebab on my platform Or page) after making your pita bread and kebab(grilled chicken/meat, minced, cheese or veges only) split each pita bread into two and assemble the sandwich.
- Place the lettuce or cabbage, sliced cucumber, onions. Place the kebab/ grilled chicken, minced meat etc. Top with mayonnaise sauce. enjoy😘
- For the mayonnaise sauce, mix mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, salad cream, ketchup & mustard.
Quick lunchbox recipe: Pita pocket pizza sandwich. Lunchboxes need to be quick, healthy AND Pitabroodje kip kebab – Mariëlle in de Keuken. Gisteren deelde ik het recept voor eigengemaakte pita Imagine a roasted, crispy pita with a smoked aroma filled with well-spiced, juicy, ground beef. Welcome to Pita Pocket Kebab and Pizza. Grilled beef kebabs packed with flavor from Mediterranean spices like thyme, nutmeg and cardamom, plus a garlic-lime marinade and hummus inside of the sandwich.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef kebab pita pockets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com