Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 500 grans Chicken thighs
- Make ready 100 Grams Cabbage
- Take 3 tbsp Say Sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine)
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salad Oil (Fried Oil)
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- Finely slice the cabbage and immerse in water for 7 – 8 minutes to make it crispy fresh, and then drain well.
- Poke holes into the surface of the chicken with a fork. (That way, it won’t shrink and will absorb more flavor when cooked.)
- Mix the Say Sauce, Mirin and marinate the chicken. Leave for 10 minutes and turn over from time to time. Remove the excess moisture from the chicken.
- Heat a frying pan and add the salad oil. Place the skin side down. Heat over high heat till golden brown and turn over.
- When both sides of the chicken turn golden brown, turn the heat down to medium and cover. Steam cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat back to high and add the leftover marinade and sauce it well onto the chicken for 1 minute. Cut the chicken into bite size.
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart. I think you can find it at FairPrice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com