Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tendon (tempura rice bowl). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tendon (tempura rice bowl) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Get 8 to 12 Shrimp
- Get 1 Squid
- Get 2 Eggplants (small)
- Prepare 2 Bell peppers
- Make ready 150 grams Kabocha squash
- Get 200 ml a. Dashi stock
- Get 7 tbsp a. Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp a. Sake
- Get 3 tbsp a. Mirin
- Make ready 3 tbsp a. Sugar
- Make ready 200 ml b. White flour
- Get 170 ml b. Cold water
- Prepare 1 b. Beaten egg
- Get 4 servings Plain cooked rice
Steps to make Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Take the digestive tracts out of the squid and shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces.
- Combine the ingredients marked a. (dashi stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, sugar) and simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce a bit.
- Put the ingredients marked b. (flour, water, beaten egg) in a bowl and mix together lightly to make the batter. Dip the vegetables, shrimp and squid in the batter and fry in oil.
- Dip the fried vegetables, shrimp and squid tempura in the tentsuyu sauce made in Step 2, mound on top of rice and pour over more sauce, and it’s done.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tendon (tempura rice bowl) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com