Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oatmeal raisin skillet cookie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie is something which I have loved my whole life.
Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Oatmeal Baked Goods Gifts That Are Sure To Delight Get Ready to Bake Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter Delivered to Your Home! Pour melted butter in a large bowl, but don’t wipe out skillet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oatmeal raisin skillet cookie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Get 1 Cup Flour
- Take 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Take 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Get 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- Get 3 Cups Oats
- Get 2 Sticks Butter
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1 Cup Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries)
- Make ready 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- Take Dash Cinnamon
- Make ready Splash Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp. Salt
This healthy oatmeal cookie skillet is loaded with the perfect oatmeal cookie flavors like cinnamon and the nuttiness from oats, along with plump red raisins. I spruced it up a little bit by adding some dark chocolate chips to add some extra richness. Oatmeal-Raisin Skillet Cookie with Miso-Caramel Sauce Recipe. This sweet-meets-salty oatmeal cookie is chewy in the middle with a crispy bottom and edges.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed.
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling.
The browned butter adds depth, and the salted caramel sauce has a little bit of tang thanks to the fermented miso. In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Oatmeal-Raisin Skillet Cookie with Honey Cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oatmeal raisin skillet cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com